How to send us a lighter for repair – PLEASE READ CAREFULLY:
- Pack the lighter securely with extra packing material (foam, plastic bubbles, newspaper, etc…) and ship the lighter in a small box. Use whatever shipping method/company you prefer, however, we HIGHLY recommend that you insure the package. For expensive lighters, you may also wish to obtain a proof of delivery if necessary.
- For Warranty Repairs: Please be sure to enclose a copy of your sales receipt, invoice, or other proof of purchase if your lighter is still within the warranty period. All manufactures will require this to approve your warranty repair. Sorry – there are no exceptions to this rule (it was not set by us). Please note that excessive wear and tear, evidence of improper use, or excessive dirt and corrosion can void your warranty at our discretion.
- Send the lighters to:
ARS Sales & Service, 3450 Asheville Hwy., Hendersonville, NC 28791
- Please supply your information accurately and write neatly! As we prefer to send your repair estimate out via email, be sure to check your “spam” folder after a few days to see if our estimate got caught there. This does happen frequently and you can avoid it by setting your spam settings to accept emails from Repairs@authorizedrepairservice.com and Repairs@LighterRepairs.com.
- Please BRIEFLY describe the problem you are having with the lighter.
- Once we receive the lighter, we will send you an email with the repair estimate usually within 24-48 hours of receipt. If you have not included an email address then we will send your estimate via regular mail. We do not call with estimates.
- Repair turnaround times are approximately 2-3 weeks from the date of payment made on your repair. All lighters are shipped back via UPS, FedEx or USPS insured at our discretion. All our repairs offer a 90-day warranty with the exception of Alfred Dunhill lighters, S.T. Dupont and IM Corona, which all carry a 1-year warranty after repair.
Please remember that we cannot repair Colibri Butane Lighters. There are no parts available.
Want to see some Frequently Asked Questions about lighter repair?