How to send us a lighter for repair – PLEASE READ CAREFULLY:
- Pack the lighter securely with extra packing material (foam, plastic bubbles, newspaper, etc…) and ship the lighter in a small box. Use whatever shipping method/company you prefer, however, we HIGHLY recommend selecting an option that will allow you to ensure and track the shipment and obtain a proof of delivery if necessary.
- Send the lighters to: ARS Sales & Service, 3450 Asheville Hwy., Hendersonville, NC 28791
- Please supply your information accurately. As we prefer to send your repair estimate out via email, be sure to check your “spam” folder after a few days to see if our estimate got caught there. This does happen frequently and you can avoid it by setting your spam settings to accept emails from: Repairs@authorizedrepairservice.com and Repairs@LighterRepairs.com.
- Also BRIEFLY describe the problem you are having with the lighter. If you are sending us a lighter for warranty repair, a copy of your previous repair invoice or sales receipt is necessary. Please note that excessive wear and tear, evidence of improper use or excessive dirt and corrosion can void your warranty at our discretion. All our repairs offer a 90-day warranty with the exception of Dunhill lighters, which offer a 1-year warranty.
- Once we receive the lighter, we will send you an email with the repair estimate. If you have not included an email address then we will send your estimate via regular mail. We do not call with estimates. Estimates usually are sent to you within 72 hours of our receipt of your lighter.
- Repair turnaround times are approximately 2-3 weeks from the date of payment made on your repair. All lighters are shipped back via UPS, FedEx or USPS insured at our discretion.
Want to see some Frequently Asked Questions about lighter repair?